From Space Station 14 Wiki
- Access: Maintenance, Service
- Difficulty: You will have to read up on it.
- Duties: Write on some paper and have people glance at it and shrug. Loaf around in the library. Do nothing in particular.
- Supervisors: Head of Personnel
- Subordinates: None
- Guides: [TBA]
The Librarian is primarily a roleplay-driven job with little practical responsibility aboard the station. There are a few fun activities you can get up to though:
- Organize D&D utilizing pen, paper, and dice
- Write so many words on paper that people won't read them
- Try to forge paperwork just to test your abilities
- Print copies of the Chaplain's bible and place it in a section labeled "Fiction" as soon as they walk in