As a bartender, you relax and prevent your crew from suffering from thirst. The most important machines for your job are Booze-O-Mat and Booze & Soda Dispenser. You also receive a trusty double-barrelled shotgun, which you can use to keep the bar peaceful.
Booze-O-Mat is a simple vending machine with glasses, shakers and pre-made drinks. You can dispense a couple fancy looking bottles of drinks to set them on the table. Though don't get too lazy and remember to still brew a couple drinks!
Booze & Soda Dispenser
Load a dispenser by clicking on it with a container, open the GUI by clicking it again, and there you go! You can add whatever you want to the glass, similarly to how you do it with a Chemical Dispenser. Recipes for more complicated drinks can be found here.
Things to keep in mind
- You have a shotgun. Don't be afraid to use it if someone is disturbing the peace. Make sure to know whether you have lethal or non-lethal rounds loaded in.
- Cooperate with the chefs.
- For more complicated drinks you might require supplies from other departments. Don't be afraid to ask your fellow cremates to deliver you whatever you might need for that special beverage!
- Don't be afraid to refurbish the bar to crew's liking and add a couple fancy things within reason, like a stage with a piano, couple extra tables with chairs or conveyor belts for food.
- Particularly savvy bartenders can use a bucket to brew larger or more precise amounts of drinks. You can't put it in the dispenser, but you can pour things into it.
Don't forget to have fun - play chess with your customers, host a boxing match, play live music via a MIDI instrument, get everyone drunk - there are numerous things to do and you shouldn't only focus on making drinks. Good luck :)